The CADEX 42 WheelSystem is for cyclists who require maximum versatility and lightweight performance in varied terrain. Featuring a hookless rim design to maximize aerodynamics and durability, as well as low-friction hubs to maintain maximum power efficiency, the CADEX 42's high-heat-tolerant brake track and proprietary pads ensure responsive, precise control.
- Hookless rim design helps reduce aerodynamic loss and, through a continuous carbon fiber structure, enhances overall durability
- Custom-tuned aero carbon spokes offer excellent aerodynamic characteristics, superior stability in shifting winds, and ultra-light weight
- Custom-tuned dynamic balanced lacing technology makes a stiffer, more efficient wheel designed for real-world applications
- Precision reinforced carbon lay-up places carbon fiber only where needed, creating an exceptionally solid structure without adding any unnecessary grams
- CADEX-specific brake pad features a specifically designed channel to optimize water displacement as well as an all-new compound, allowing the pad to conform better to the brake track, resulting in more precise and effortless braking
- Low friction hub eliminates bearing friction, reducing potential watt loss
|Rim||Carbon Hookless Clincher (Tubeless)|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano HG|
|Axle||Titanium 130x5 QR|
|Hub||CADEX Low Friction Hub, Ratchet Driver|
|Spokes||Aero Carbon Spoke|
|Inner Rim Width||19.4mm|
|Outer Rim Width||23mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|130mm QR / Black / 700c||04713250833293||350000176||210000002475|