The SRAM Force 1 AXS crankset offers a superior 1x drivetrain experience with simplified functionality for a variety of riding disciplines. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting and can be upgraded to a power meter.
The Force 1 Crankset evolves the innovation of the 1x drivetrain. The single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality, reduces weight, and can be upgraded to a power meter. It utilizes X-Sync narrow-wide tooth technology to provide maximum chain control during the ride. Chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze. It’s lighter, stronger and simpler, making it a go-to choice for cross, time trial and triathlon.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- DUB bottom bracket (not included) adds durability and simplicity
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs, 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
- Crank Length: 170mm
- Crank Intended Use: Road, Tri, Cyclocross
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Rings: 44
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Chainring BCD: 107
- BB Included: No
|44T / Natural Carbon / 170mm||710845823886||00.6118.543.003||210000000877|