Bike Service & Repair
Your Bike Repair Experts
When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair, our friendly, professionally trained technicians will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
- True wheels off bike.
- Check spoke tension by hand (charge as needed to adjust).
- Inflate tires to necessary pressure.
- Inspect & adjust headset bearing assembly.
- Check all bolts and nuts for proper tightness.
- Center brakes so they don't rub on rim.
- Adjust front & rear brake cable tension.
- Adjust front & rear shifting.
- Clean & Lubricate chain.
- Wipe down frame.
- Bike wash
- Lubricate all pivot points: derailleurs, brake calipers, cable guides, lever pivots, etc.
- Adjust brake pad alignment.
- Bleed Brakes.
- Check rear derailleur hanger alignment (charge as necessary if alignment tool is needed).
- Adjust bottom bracket bearing assembly.
- Tighten crank and chainring bolts.
- Remove cassette, front derailleur, rear derailleur, chain and chainrings, soak them in solvent and wash by hand to remove all dirt, oil, grease and debris.
A La Carte Services
- Flat Fix: $10
- Tire Install: $10
- Bike Wash & Lube: $50
- Brake Bleed: $30 Each
- Wheel True $15-$30
- Tubeless tire install $22 (includes sealant)
- Wrap Handlebars: $15
- Install Chain or Cassette: $15
- Replace External Cable: $15
- Replace Internal Cable: $25
- Replace ALL Cables/Housing: $60
- Replace ALL Internal Cables: $80
- Pro Build: $250
- Pro TT Build: $300
- Box Bike for Shipping $70
- Unpack & Assemble: $70
Contact us to schedule your bike service today.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.